- Splices into trailer wiring to provide a connection to the vehicle socket
- 5-way flat connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 48" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Ideal for trailers with surge brakes, commonly found on boat trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 5-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 48" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your trailer's wiring system. This 5-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. 5-way flat connectors are commonly used on boat trailers with surge brakes.
|Product||5-Way Flat Connector|