- Splices into trailer wiring to provide a connection to the vehicle socket
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 48" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 48" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your trailer's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
|Product||4-Way Flat Connector|