- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
- Includes trailer-end plug with 12" lead and vehicle-end socket with 48" lead
- Features color-coded wires for easier installation
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector kit is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. The connectors feature durable rubber-molded construction and each is made with standard color-coded, bonded wire. This kit includes a vehicle-end socket with 48" of wire and a trailer-end plug with 12" of wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
|Product||4-Way Flat Connector|