- Replaces the trailer-end plug of any 7-way harness
- Interchangeable with other 7-way RV blade connectors
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- 8' cord length for convenient installation
- Color-coded wires for easier splicing
- Wires protected by heavy-duty, weather-resistant cable
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 7-way RV blade replacement harness is designed to replace an existing 7-way plug on your trailer and supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features color-coded wires for easy splicing into your trailer's wiring system. With an 8' cable and protective plastic sleeve, this harness is perfect for RV travel trailers, providing more than enough length to accommodate your vehicle-trailer combination and maintaining a solid electrical connection in spite of the elements. This 7-way RV blade connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection.
|Product||7-Way RV Blade Replacement Trailer Harness|