- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- Looped wire can also be used as a wire extension for an existing connector
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 72" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 72" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. It includes both a vehicle end and trailer end and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
|Product||4-Way Flat Connector|