- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 12" of color-coded wire on each connector for easier installation
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
These 4-way flat connectors are designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. They feature durable rubber-molded construction and are each made with 12" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. This package includes both a vehicle-end and trailer-end connector and is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
|Product||4-Way Flat Connector|