- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Adds a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps
- Recessed design eliminates obstruction and provides a finished look
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- 3/8" diameter mounting holes spaced 3 3/8" x 2 7/8" apart, center to center
- 4 7/8" x 4 1/2" mounting bracket provides a sturdy base
- Features a capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Mounting screws not included
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead.
This particular tiedown anchor is a recessed floor / wall tiedown ring, designed to add a convenient anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes or cables. It comes with a 4 7/8" x 4 1/2" base and four mounting holes. The recessed feature allows it to remain flush with the base and out of the way when not in use, making it especially useful for truck beds and passenger vehicles. This rope ring features zinc-plated steel construction and offers a capacity of 5,000 lbs. The 3/8" diameter mounting holes are spaced 3 3/8" x 2 7/8" apart, center to center. Mounting screws are not included in this package.
|Product||Recessed Tie Down|