- Adds a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- Features a capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- 2 1/4" x 13/16" mounting bracket provides a sturdy base
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- 1/4" diameter mounting holes spaced 1 1/2" apart, center to center
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead.
These particular D-ring tiedown anchors are designed to be surface mounted and add convenient anchoring points for cargo straps, ropes or cables. They comes with a 2 1/4" x 13/16" mounting bracket with two 1/4" diameter mounting holes, spaced 1 1/2" apart, center to center. These rope rings feature zinc-plated steel construction and offer a capacity of 1,200 lbs. Mounting screws are not included in this package.