- Prevents trailer ball from being inserted into the coupler
- Fits 1 7/8" and 2" flat and rolled lip couplers
- Features a strong aluminum body for reliable security
- Protected by a grey powder coat finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock.
CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, this special coupler lock is actually designed to protect your trailer from theft when it is not hitched up to your vehicle. It features a strong aluminum body that fits over a 1 7/8" or 2" flat or rolled-lip coupler and prevents a trailer ball from being inserted.
This CURT coupler lock is key-operated and comes with a grey powder coat finish. All CURT coupler locks include two keys in every package. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.