- Fits A-frame trailer tongues and 2" trailer balls
- Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 3 coupler
- Spring and nut posi-lock mechanism allows for easy adjustment
- Features holes to accept a safety pin or coupler lock
- Constructed from die-cut, punched out steel
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance.
As the name indicates, CURT A-frame couplers are meant to mount onto trailers with an A-shaped tongue. They are stronger than straight-tongue couplers and are especially common on RV trailers. This particular A-frame coupler features a Posi-Lock latch to be easy to operate and quick to adjust, using a simple bolt within the latch mechanism. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable zinc finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear.
This CURT A-frame Posi-Lock coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 700 lbs. It fits a 2" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a three-year warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||5,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||700 LB|