- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Operates using a single handle
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Pivots on dual axles for 10 degrees of lateral movement
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Designed to tow 5th wheel trailers up to 16,000 lbs.
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes 5th wheel legs, pins & clips
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers many of the same features found in our Q-Series 5th wheel hitches. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16,000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a five-year limited warranty. This 16K 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of standard 5th wheel legs that are ready to mount into your truck bed with a pair 5th wheel rails and brackets.