- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- 6-way connects tail, brake, turn signals, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Constructed from strong die-cast metal
- Concealed terminals help ensure a reliable connection
- Snap locks included for fast, secure splicing
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Metal bracket securely mounts socket to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- 6-way round connectors commonly used for horse, farm, boat and utility trailers
- Wires not included
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 6-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and comes with a spring-loaded steel cover to resist damage from dust and water. This 6-way round connector includes both a male-end plug for your trailer and a female-end socket for your vehicle, as well as snap locks and a mounting bracket for a complete installation. 6-way round connectors are commonly used on livestock trailers, boat trailers and utility trailers.
|Product||6-Way Round Connector Kit|