- One 15' long strap perfect for securing cargo in trailers, truck beds and more
- Offers a superior tiedown method compared to bungee cords and rope
- Provides a break strength of 3,000 lbs.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for superior tension on heavy loads
- Straps constructed from high-strength, woven nylon
- Soft webbing will not scratch cargo
- Ratchet and J-hooks protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Made in USA
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution.
This CURT ratchet tie down strap is designed to accommodate larger, heavier loads. It is made from a high-strength, woven nylon material and comes with a ratcheting buckle that allows for superior tension on the load. It features a break strength of 3,000 lbs. This blue cargo strap comes equipped with yellow zinc J-hooks for a secure hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. One ratchet strap is included in this package.
Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.
|Break Strength||3,000 LB|