- Accepts up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Folding ball design keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Permanently attached gooseneck ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Chrome-plated 2 5/16" trailer ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Includes spring-loaded safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Patent# D656,437 and D664,076
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Requires under-bed gooseneck installation brackets
The CURT folding ball gooseneck hitch is an innovation in gooseneck technology, offering a unique solution to the problem of a misplaced or stolen trailer ball. Rather than having a fixed trailer ball that obstructs your truck bed space or a removable ball that locks into place using a set of pins, a folding ball gooseneck hitch features a permanently attached ball that hinges down into a small compartment within the hitch. When folded down, the gooseneck ball remains out of the way and allows you to make full use of your truck bed. When folded back up again, it provides a reliable towing connection for your gooseneck trailer. No matter which position the ball is in, it remains fixed to your pickup truck, deterring theft and preventing loss.
The CURT under-bed folding ball gooseneck hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Its under-bed design allows it to be even more subtle than the over-bed model, leaving your truck bed totally unobstructed and ready to accept cargo of any kind. The under-bed folding ball gooseneck comes with a 2 5/16" trailer ball, built-in safety chain hookups and a durable carbide powder coat finish. It is compatible with a variety of gooseneck installation brackets to be able to fit several different makes and models of trucks (for a complete listing of hitch and vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com). We back this folding ball gooseneck hitch with a limited lifetime warranty to make sure it will never back down from the road ahead.