- Ideal for installing or removing trailer balls
- For use with trailer balls with 3/4" or 1" shanks
- 6-point design ensures the best grip and protects against rounding of the nut
- 15 1/2" length provides adequate leverage for proper torqueing
- Made with forged, hardened steel construction
- Protected by a durable chrome plating
CURT trailer balls are designed to be high-quality and a perfect fit for your coupler and ball mount. As such, we thought it fitting to back them up with a variety of accessories to maximize their potential and improve your overall towing experience. Whether you are installing a brand new trailer ball or simply looking for a little equipment upkeep, CURT has accessories and replacement parts to get the job done.
Our trailer ball hex wrench is constructed from forged, hardened steel and has a durable chrome plating. It features two different ends to fit two trailer ball nut sizes. It can be used on trailer balls with either 3/4" or 1" shanks and has a 6-point hex design for a better hold on the nut compared to 12-point wrenches. The CURT trailer ball wrench is the perfect installation tool to quickly get your trailer ball mounted and your trailer hitched up.